Saturday, September 30, 2006

...and boy are my arms tired...

I just got back from down under and boy are my arms tired. But not from flying. Apparently the Aussies had never seen an Asian before, so they figured the best thing to do with me would be to put me on a steam ship and have me box a kangaroo. As you can see, things got pretty gruesome. Luckily the fight was stopped in the third round due to performance enhancing drugs being found in old Kanga's nookie nookie pouch. Seems that homeruns aren't the only things you can hit while on the juice. Add unwitting Asians to the list. Anyway, I'm glad to be back. I'm tired of marsupials messing up my vacation makeup and frumping my one-piecers. (Thanks to Rich for the pics. Next time you can help a brother out instead of just sitting there and laughing you SOB.)

No comments: